Government Updates Regarding COVID-19
With ongoing changes to government policies and responses regarding COVID-19, it is important to stay up to date with the latest information. Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments each have their own implementation policies and strategies to fight COVID-19. Below are the latest updates.
- The Liberal government is looking to pass a bill that will provide a one-time $600 Tax Free payment to people with disabilities.
- Canadian workers will soon be entitled to up to 10 days of paid sick leave related to COVID-19. Further details from the government will be expected soon.
- On Friday, July 24, seven additional cities will be entering phase 3 in Ontario. They include:
- Peel, Toronto and Windsor-Essex regions will remain in stage 2.
- Face masks have been mandated in indoor spaces in certain cities. These cities include: